Medication and Form ImagesMany students have chronic or acute health concerns that require medications to be administered during the school day.  If your student will require a prescription, or over the counter medications while at school, you need to complete a
Weld Re-4 Medication Form. 

This form requires physician and parent completion each school year.

If your student has asthma, diabetes, allergies, or a seizure disorder, please refer to those tabs on this web page for the appropriate forms.  

Please refer to the Weld R-4 School Board Policy, ADMINISTERING MEDICINES TO STUDENTS (JLCD) for more detailed information.